Today I will be attempting to communicate with a player whom can cover half the pitch in a single burst of speed, and has scored five touchdowns this season, which I am informed is a large number for this league. La Rookie.
Barry: In the underdark, slow and stopid onez gets gobbled caus' they slow, see?
Valentine: Not at all, and quite frankly I'm glad that I don't see. It sounds quite horrible.
Monsieur... Excusez-moi, I only have “Barry” down on my notes.
Barry: Yep, that me, I iz Barry. Wot yu wan?
Valentine: Oui, quite, but what is your full name?
Barry: Yu stopid? Told yu, I iz Barry.
Valentine: Of course. I now see the calibre of character I’m dealing with here.
Barry: Iz one more name tha' most wot I know.
Valentine: I'm quite sure it is. Now tell me Barry, what has been the key to your success this campaign.
Barry: I iz quick!
Valentine: Right, yes, well clearly, that was one of the first things I mentioned, but what do you do for training? Sprint drills? Hill runs? HIIT Training?
Barry: Yep, that me, I iz Barry. Wot yu wan?
Valentine: Oui, quite, but what is your full name?
Barry: Yu stopid? Told yu, I iz Barry.
Valentine: Of course. I now see the calibre of character I’m dealing with here.
Barry: Iz one more name tha' most wot I know.
Valentine: I'm quite sure it is. Now tell me Barry, what has been the key to your success this campaign.
Barry: I iz quick!
Valentine: Right, yes, well clearly, that was one of the first things I mentioned, but what do you do for training? Sprint drills? Hill runs? HIIT Training?
Barry: In the underdark, slow and stopid onez gets gobbled caus' they slow, see?
Valentine: Not at all, and quite frankly I'm glad that I don't see. It sounds quite horrible.
Barry: Bright-shinerz coming, I'm off!
Valentine: Do you mean le soleil? Where are you going? I have more questions for you! Merde! Mon Dieu, he is is fast! Scuttled down the storm drain like the lower class sewer trash that he is.
Well, this has been a quick look at the speediest player in the league, from The Undercity Speedsters. A player with absolutely no class, but who is lightning quick! Join me, Valentine De Moreau, The Hat-Trick Baron, next time on Meet The Player! Now, where is the hand sanitiser, did you see the flees on that vermin? Saleté!
Well, this has been a quick look at the speediest player in the league, from The Undercity Speedsters. A player with absolutely no class, but who is lightning quick! Join me, Valentine De Moreau, The Hat-Trick Baron, next time on Meet The Player! Now, where is the hand sanitiser, did you see the flees on that vermin? Saleté!
If you have a player who you would like featured, just get in touch!

No comments:
Post a Comment